Mar 25, 2009

...Life is full of thrills...
...And life can be rough...
...Yet life is full of chills...
...And life can be tough...
...Making decisions...
...Fulfilling my dreams..
...Choosing my future...
...Isn't easy as it seems...
...Dealing with pressure...
...Dealing with colleagues...
...As people criticize me...
...They make me look like a fool..
...Drama and gossip...
...Floating around...
...People are talking...
...No truth to be found...
...Hang out with my friends!...
...So the fun never ends...
...Don't drink and drive...
...Maybe then i'll save a life...
...Be careful who you trust!!...
...Take a risk if you must..
...Share all my laughter...
...Smile everyday =)...
...Forget all my problems...
...It's better that way...
...Just know who i'm...
...Believe that i also can make it...
...Live my life to the fullest...
...And try not to break it...

No comments: