Jul 18, 2010

aku ada potensi pergi jauh

Never say I love you
If you really don't care.

Never talk about feelings
If they aren't really there.

Never hold my hand
If you are going to break my heart.

Never say you're going to
If you don't really plan to start.

Never look into my eyes
If all you do is lie.

Never say hello
If what you really mean is goodbye.

If you really mean forever
Then say you will try.

Never say forever
Cause forever makes me cry.





p/s: aku curi dari Rebah A. Ward, June 14, 1998

9 comments:

engineer cabuk said...

you will never walk alone.. ;p

eza roslan said...

wah wah. ade teman laa ;)

engineer cabuk said...

teman tapi mesra.. ;p

eza roslan said...

amboi amboi. asam boii hahhaa

engineer cabuk said...

hehe.. ;p

eza roslan said...

hahaha
eh kerja pon sempat balas2 ek

engineer cabuk said...

biase la..kene la pandai curik masa..haha

eza roslan said...

bagus kau nih haha

engineer cabuk said...

ok.