Feb 16, 2011

have fun with MOCCA tonight

I THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH

if you got an eerie feeling after hanging up the phone
sort of happy feeling but you're not sure what it's called

if you're haunted by his face whenever you're asleep at night
and think you hear his silly voice just calling out your name

oh, no! I think i'm in love with you..
on, no! i'm hoping you'll want me too
so, please..don;t let me down!
http://www.free-lyrics.org

just can't help but talk about him in every conversation
till your friends are sick and tired of that same old crap

if you start wearing make up even when you go to bed
and crying like a baby when you hear a mellow song


ME AND MY BOYFRIEND

I've got a boyfriend now
He's my dearest pal
He'll always catch me when I fall
He's always there when I call

I've got a boyfriend now
He always talks so loud
Even in a crowded house
He always shows what he got

I share my dreams and all my stories
I don't think I need my diary
If you're teasing me, don't you worry
I will keep you in my memories

When my boyfriend smiles
The world seems all mine
And all the days seems truly fine
Make me reach up for the sky
http://www.free-lyrics.org

Me and my boyfriend now
We're moving so slow
If you really want to know
Come on and join with the show

I share my dreams and all my stories
I don't think I need my diary
If you're teasing me, don't you worry
I will keep you in my memories

When I'm blue. feel so lonely
No one sits here right beside me
I'm gonna call you just to;
"Hurry, come and see me. It's so scary and I need you desperately"

I share my dreams and all my stories
I don't think I need my diary
If you're teasing me, don't you worry
I will keep you in my memories

I share my dreams and all my stories
I don't think I need my diary
If you're teasing me, don't you worry
I will keep you in my memories


MY ONLY ONE

we had a fight last night
and i called him mad
makes me feel so sad
and I'm so ashamed

he's my only one
i give him all my love
even though my mom says no!
i just go on and on...
http://www.free-lyrics.org/19112-Mocca.html

no one's gonna take him away from me..

everyday and every night
i just wanna hold him tight
and make sure that everything stays right
and everyday and every night
to dream of him is my delight and know that
he'll stay with me all the way


I REMEMBER

I remember...The way you glanced at me, yes I remember
I remember...When we caught a shooting star, yes I remember
I remember.. All the things that we shared, and the promise we made, just you and I
I remember.. All the laughter we shared, all the wishes we made, upon the roof at dawn

Do you remember..?
When we were dancing in the rain in that december
And I remember..When my father thought you were a burglar
I remember.. All the things that we shared, and the promise we made, just you and I
I remember.. All the laughter we shared, all the wishes we made, upon the roof at dawn
http://www.free-lyrics.org/Mocca/187478-I-Remember.html

I remember.. The way you read your books,
yes I remember
The way you tied your shoes,
yes I remember
The cake you loved the most,
yes I remember
The way you drank you coffee,
I remember
The way you glanced at me, yes I remember
When we caught a shooting star,
yes I remember
When we were dancing in the rain in that december
And the way you smile at me,
yes I remember.....















p/s : keep it safe, keep it ohhh :)

No comments: